Monitoring Systems for Linear Infrastructure
- Including fibre-optic sensors for temperature & settlement. We use either fibre integrated into geotextile mats, or free fibre (depending on the application).
- Our proprietary software performs the inversions from strain to settlement.
- We can integrate this with high frequency measurement (e.g. seismic & vibration), and with
- Standard piezometers, inclinometers, profilometers etc.
IESE helps you to design your monitoring system, install it, run it, and maintain it.
- helping you to design the system,
- deploying the system,
- telemetering the data off-site,
- hosting the data and
- making it available via a web application such as Trimble T4D control.
The acquired strain data can afterwards be used to display:
- 2D settlement graphs as a comparison to known settlement plates
- 3D visualization across multiple FOEG mats and
- Top views for depths mapping across the sensor network